How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Stevens Your Own Question
Dr. Stevens
Dr. Stevens, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1404
Experience:  Experienced in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Stevens is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I went to my internist with a white/cracking tongue and he

Resolved Question:

I went to my internist with a white/cracking tongue and he doesn't seem to know what to do. Is there another doctor who is more specialize I can see about this problem?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Stevens replied 9 years ago.

Hello there

I think that either an ENT specialist (ear nose and throat also know as otolaryngologist) or possibly (less likely) a dermatologist may be more helpful. I hope this helps guide you in the right direction, Sincerely

Dr. Stevens

Dr. Stevens and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you