Kathleen
Kathleen, Nurse
Experience:  I'm a Registered Nurse with 30+ years of diverse Nursing experience including Emergency room.
7453440

Could you please tell me why it hurst when i have a

Customer Question

could you please tell me why it hurst when i have a orgasm
Category: Health
Expert:  Kathleen replied 9 years ago.

HiCustomer

Thank you for posting your question.

Adhesions, or scarring from surgery can cause this, as well as inflammation in the pelvis or STD's. Also, hormonal imbalances (low estrogen) can cause this.

If you are having an intense orgasm, it is possible for the abdominal muscles to spasm causing pain also. IUD's can cause strong uterine contraction and painful orgasm also.

The causes can be better targeted by speaking with your gynecologist and discussing the location of the pain, followed by an examination for any underlying problems.

Here is a link for you also:

Painful orgasm

Regards,

Kathleen

IF I HAVE ANSWERED TO YOUR SATISFACTION, PLEASE ACCEPT. FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.