How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 35463
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ok weird question a couple years again i was having

Customer Question

ok weird question a couple years again i was having intercourse with my girlfriend and i heard a poping sound i had pain it swelled up but i didn''t do anything, after acouple days i started to notice that my penis started to curve downwards, well now i''m just worried about it it curved and i have been afraid to ask or go to the doctor about it now i think its to late to do anything so my question is is it to late can i do anything?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 9 years ago.


No, it is not late and treatment can be initiated. You can consult your primary care physician or a urologist. One of the possibilities can be peyronies disease. Read here;

Your follow up questions are welcome.

Dr. Arun