How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hawaii-MD Your Own Question
Hawaii-MD, Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 216
Experience:  Graduated from Brown University. Residency at Yale New Haven/Tripler MC. Battalion Surgeon in OIF V.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Hawaii-MD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I husband has a rash in his gential area. It itchs and

Customer Question

I husband has a rash in his gential area. It itchs and sometime the rash seems to have blisters. What do you think this could be and what type of dr. should he see or what test should be done. Please help, this is our first time using this help. Thanks for the information.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Hawaii-MD replied 9 years ago.
Can you send me a picture of it? I think I know what it is, but it would be more helpful if I could see a picture.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
NO I am not sending you a picture. I expected at least a little more information. Ifeel you didnot answer my question. If you cannot do more for mn that cancel my payment now!
Expert:  Hawaii-MD replied 9 years ago.
I tell you what, I'll give you a differential from most likely to least likely based on your information. However, I'm actually very good at making a diagnosis from an image.

1. HSV 2 - Herpes Simplex 2
2. Contact dermatitis w/ vessicle formation
3. Chancroid disease
Hawaii-MD and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Hawaii-MD replied 9 years ago.
In terms, of who can diagnose this, any primary care doctor should be able to.
I'm happy to answer anymore questions you may have.