How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 35716
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Every time I take, I feel burning sensation, all the down

This answer was rated:

Every time I take piss, I feel burning sensation, all the down where my penis starts. And sometimes I feel there is a discharge of liqued after urination. I feel that I pass the seman after the urination. All my life, I have prematue ejaculation problem and my erction was not hard. That cost me my marriage end up in diovrced. I went to urologist long time ago, he put me in Hospital and insert a small camera into my penis. He found there was lot or redness inside my penis, but the blood test won''t confirm a uti infection. But I am suffering from burning sensation when I urinate and I feel week after I urinate. I am so very depressed over it. Is there any cure? I will really appriciate the help.


A consideration of the diagnosis of prostatitis should be done. Since there was redness in penis (penile urethra on endoscopy) this becomes further more probable. A urine sample after the prostatic massage (the doctor would put finger in rectum and massage the prostate) can reveal the bacterial growth on culture. A long term antibiotic course, depending on the bacterial sensitivity, would hopefully give you the cure. Read further here;

Another possibility which should be considered for long term urinary tract infection, not showing growth of pyogenic organism is to consider atypical infection like mycobacterium. A special type of culture test would be required for that.

Your early ejaculation may be related to prostatitis. An examination and consultation with an andrologist can be helpful in this regard.

Please feel free to ask, if you have further questions.

Dr. Arun

Dr. Arun Phophalia and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Also do you think, when I urinate I pass the seman with the urine, and especially after sex, when I urinate,I feel a lot more burning sensation. why is that?


Semen is made of secretions from prostate, seminal vesicles, testes and epididymis. In prostatitis some prostatic secretions may be passed with urine as it has common passage. In prostatitis or when you have not done sex for some time, if you strain, or push while passing motion, some prostatic secretion may be discharged spontaneously also. As mentioned in the resources I had sent, painful ejaculation is the sign of prostatitis. Pain in urination after the sex is because of increased activity and irritation of the infected prostate and its spasm after the sex in the prostatitis. All symptoms and signs points towards the same diagnosis.

Dr. Arun

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you very much. I guess next I should speak to my doctor on my next vist. I am fully satisfied with the answers

You are welcome.

Wish you a happy, fun-filled, peaceful and prosperous 2008.


Dr. Arun