How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has what appear to be large pores in the skin

Customer Question

My husband has what appear to be large pores in the skin right around his anus. You can actually see white bumps in the skin beneath them and when you squeeze them you get out a hard white lump almost like a large white head. What could this be and is it normal?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Amit Munjal replied 9 years ago.
Is there any associated pain or redness ?
Since how many days is he having these symptoms ?
Any treatment history ?
Size of the lesions ?
Any history of diabetes ?
Does he shave that area on a regular basis ?
Age ?