How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Christy Hammond Your Own Question
Christy Hammond
Christy Hammond, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 1529
Experience:  I have a B.S.N and more than 10 years of training and experience in patient care and education
Type Your Health Question Here...
Christy Hammond is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Live in Charleston SC. Want to get -12 shots.What doctor or

Resolved Question:

Live in Charleston SC. Want to get B-12 shots.What doctor or type of doctor?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Christy Hammond replied 9 years ago.

Your General Practitioner can provide B12 injections. There is also Nascobal, a B12 taken through a nasal spray, and the B12 patch. The B12 patch can actually be purchased without a prescription at:

Christy Hammond and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you