How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nurse Annie Your Own Question
Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 6471
Experience:  PHD RN 40+ years in nursing all depts & units 20+ years as a midwife, certified lactation consultant
Type Your Health Question Here...
Nurse Annie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small peanes, I would like to have it inlarge, but

Customer Question

I have a small peanes, I would like to have it inlarge, but not a fake one, could it be extended? & how much would something like this cost, ball park.
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Nurse Annie replied 10 years ago.

There are plenty of herbal suppliments out there that claim that they can cause enlargement. However, because these are made out of herbs, they are not regulated by the FDA nor has it been tested for effectiveness or safety. So I would not waste your money on anything like this. I would also not waste your time on a pump, as if it even works at all, the effects are very temporary and using one can also be detrimental to your health. As far as penis enlargement surgery is concerned, this is also controversial. If you feel you have a problem, your best bet would be to talk to your urologist about it. Here is what the FDA published about such enhancement herbs
You will need adobe in order to read it.
Here is a report by the Mayo Clinic