How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 12816
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

No Comment Added

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Michael Lorin Hibbard, MD replied 10 years ago.
You may have something brewing in there. Use warm water and soap with a cotton tip applicator to clean it. If young, there are other possibilities such as urachal cyst/sinus, but these are less common. Clean it and see how it does.
Expert:  Family Physician replied 10 years ago.
When did you first notice this problem?

How old are you?

Has this ever happened before?

Do you have any piercings?