Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

A family member is experiencing for some time eye discharge,

Customer Question
discomfort, swelling of the eyelids...
A family member is experiencing for some time eye discharge, discomfort, swelling of the eyelids and redness. It happens mostly when exposed to sun or heat. She has visited several doctors and all answers are different along with medications that have helped but have been useless, the problem continues.
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: Health
7/1/2007
Health Professional: 4ren6, Medical Forensics replied 11 years ago
4ren6
4ren6, Medical Forensics

This is often a condition that is bacterial related. Proper cleaning and washing of the area is needed. The link below will provide further assistance. Let me know if you need further assistance.

http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/blepharitis?utm_medium=ask&utm_source=smart&utm_campaign=article&utm_term=Eyelid+inflammation&ask_return=Blepharitis