Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I need to know if I can use a cloderm cream 0.1% on poison…

Customer Question
I need to know if...
I need to know if I can use a cloderm cream 0.1% on poison ivy?
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/1/2007
Health Professional: Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD) replied 11 years ago
Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD)
Hello

Yes you can use Cloderm Cream as it is effective in treating stasis dermatitis, eczema/atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis(Poisen ivy) and seborrhea.
It is an mid-potency corticosteroid emollient cream for the treatment of inflammation and itching of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses.

Please also see this webpage for excellent information on Poisen ivy and its treatment.

http://www.medicinenet.com/poison_ivy/page2.htm

If you still have any furthur query,please tell me.

With regards *****
I had already checked that website before asking you the question. I do not feel that this was helpful to me at all.
Hello

with regards

Dr Vikas
Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor (MD)