Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am 3 weeks pregnant I am experiancing clear watery

Customer Question
discharge not enought to fill...
I am 3 weeks pregnant I am experiancing clear watery discharge not enought to fill a pad just a little dampness. No cramping no odor. Is this normal? With my other pregnancy it was milky not watery.
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: Health
7/1/2007
Health Professional: Louise, Nurse (RN) replied 11 years ago
Louise
Louise, Nurse (RN)

Because you are only three weeks along, it is important that you seek medical attention very soon. Some discharge is normal, but you have not stated whether or not you are cramping with this. The amniotic sac that fills with a watery fluid is forming and growing with the baby now, and if you were to have a small leak in the sac it could cause problems with your pregnancy. If you have not called your physician, I highly recommend that you do it very soon.