Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have diabets and high blood presser high colesterol

Customer Question
i have diabets and high blood presser high colesterol
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: Health
7/1/2007
Health Professional: Louise, Nurse (RN) replied 11 years ago
Louise
Louise, Nurse (RN)

Have you been re-tested to assure that the bladder infection has not cleared up, after finishing all your medications? There is a diagnosis of chronic cystitis, which causes burning with urination most of the time.

You mention that you are a diabetic, is it controlled with insulin or with diet? Your system can be is compromised with your diabetes, and the Kidneys can be at risk - especially if it is not controlled.

Assure that you are drinking at least 64 ounces of water, and follow up with your physician, as you want to assure yourself that the bladder infection is truly cleared up, and then seek answers with your physician for chronic pain in the bladder, or urethral area.

One other thing that can cause ongoing pain in the bladder / urethral area is a yeast infection, or chronic yeast. It does not necessarily have to have a "cottage cheese" discharge to be yeast. Yeast can manifest itself with burning - imitating a bladder infection as well.