Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

No more details

Customer Question
no more details
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Health
2/26/2007
Health Professional: Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN) replied 10 years ago
Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)
Customer

If you are taking Ambien and have these side effects you need to stop using it and notify your doctor- worsening sleep problems, depressed mood, thoughts of hurting yourself, aggression, feeling agitated, hallucinations, confusion, loss of personality and unusual risk taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, and no fear of danger. Reported side effects which are normal but should be mentioned to your doctor include daytime drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, lack of coordination, headache, amnesia, forgetfulness, vivid or abnormal dreams, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, muscle pain, and blurred vision. If you are experiencing something that is not on this list, you need to notify your doctor about it.
Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie
Nurse Annie, Nurse (RN)