Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I am extremely itchy, my body feels like bugs are crawling

Customer Question
all over it , then...
I am extremely itchy, my body feels like bugs are crawling all over it , then they pinch/stab me. It becomes na white/clear welt. the welt opens down the middle and hard ?material? comes out. They are not healing. My scalp is intolerable as well ITCHY with black spots and scabs, the spots seem lick the change places on my head leaving pencil eraser hard scabs. my head and face are on fire today. There is strange materials with many different colors coming out of my body. I have very strange hair growing or changing color blond to black randomly on head pubic and eye lashes and brows. This strange THICK hair has a mind of its own.crawling into my ears eyes mouth just movement my thin blond hair never had. help
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Health
1/29/2007
Health Professional: Doctor_Shiv(M.D), MD replied 10 years ago
Doctor_Shiv(M.D)

Hi

Has any other family member same itching?

Do you have pets in house?

no one has any probleme. yes pets a 13 yr yellow lab an old alley cat and an extremely rare 1 of 18 in world KOHANA KAT. This natural mutation started in 2002 my guy born 2004 i got him oct 04 6 mo old. hairless, NO HAIR FOLLICLES AT ALL, THE FIRST CATS OF ITS KIND
DID YOU GET MY RESPONCES TO FAMILY AND PETS

Hi

The symptoms you have are suggestive of medical condition -Scabies.It is caused by a tiny mite (Sarcoptes scabiei).

The treatment of choice at the moment is Permethrin.This should be left on for at least eight hours.

Benzyl benzoate emulsion. This is washed off after twenty four hours, and repeated two or three times.

This process takes about two weeks and therefore the itch continues for about two weeks after the treatment

You can also take Antihistaminic -Tab Levocetrizine once a day .

Consult your Physician for presribing these medications

Thanks

Take Care

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH RSD CRPS. ABOUT 2 1/2 YRS AGO. ON SYNTHROID NEW DR changed me to generic brand this summer. on lyrica 25-50 3x a day. zanaflex 4 ?mg? 3x day vicodine as needed , dont use muich
my gp did not feel scabies. I had red and blue ?strings coming out of me with my period. I had a few of the sores on my hands and inner above the left knee for over a year. they wont heal. I also have a large horazontal bump with leasion on beas of hairline base of scull. hurts intermintally and seens like large object trying to escape. The first sores started last JAN FEB, down in florida for winter
Reply to Doctor_Shiv(M.D)'s Post: did not accept. need more help please. not scabies.

I am opting out.Hope another expert can help you.

I am sending message to other experts

Please. pass q n a s on to uther med pro. I am on wc for 3 1/2 years now and my lawyer screwed up on a deadline. have not gotten a dime since 2005. what md should i g\go see. derm. infectious desiese internal med.
Health Professional: Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD) replied 10 years ago
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
The medical experts at JA have asked me to help out...
What you are suffering from are the classical symptoms of a controversial disease called the MORGELLONS disease
While many doctors are not convinced that this disease is anything more than a delusion of parasitosis (meaning all in the mind), there is a growing body of patients and a few doctors that are trying to help out.
So much so that the CDC has actually formed a task force to try to unravel the cause of this disease.
The protocol to be followed in your case would be to the following ..
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) , physicians who have patients suspected of having Morgellons disease, should engage the public health system in the following way:
The physician should contact the county health department and inform them that they have a patient suspected of having Morgellons disease, etiology unknown. The county health department should then contact the state health department, who will in turn inform the CDC about the patient in question.
You can read more here
http://www.morgellons.org/
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/16093733.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons
http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/morgellons/index.cfm
http://www.safesolutionsinc.com/morgellons.htm
http://www.ktvu.com/news/9264350/detail.html
All the best,

Please ACCEPT the reply (by pressing the GREEN accept button), and give a BONUS if it was useful. If you need more information, just let me know.
Regards
Dr. Gupta

Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)