How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Donna RN Your Own Question
Donna RN
Donna RN, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 255
Experience:  RN 13 years, Women's health, L&D, newborn/NICU, mom/baby, home health, pediatrics, breastfeeding
Type Your Health Question Here...
Donna RN is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a penal-scrotal web. my septum from my sack extends

Customer Question

i have a penal-scrotal web. my septum from my sack extends upward towards my penis shaft. is this correctable? if so how? my partner feels pain during intercourse...
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Donna RN replied 10 years ago.
HI! Yes, this is correctable, and it is a minor in-office or outpatient procedure (depending on the quantity and type of tissue involved). You will want to see a Urologist. YOu will be so happy you did, as it will help you both physically (in your relationship) and mentally! Don't fear, it is a simple procedure. Donna RN