NurseElisa
NurseElisa, LPN
Experience:  30 years, critical care, home care, management, coronary care, gastroenterology, sex!
2394417

I rubbed cocaine in the hole of my penis, and in my

Customer Question

I rubbed cocaine in the hole of my penis, and in my girlfriends vagina. It has been 48 hrs and I can't get an erection and her vagina is a little bit numb. We also took 1 ecstasy pill each, 60 hours ago. Should we be concerned.
Category: Health
Expert:  NurseElisa replied 10 years ago.
It is not a good idea. You both can test positive for cocaine in your system. As for ecstasy, use of ecstasy can make it dangerous for some people to pass water (urinate). The user also is in danger of having sudden and sometimes fatal heatstroke. By temporarily depleting the brain of serotonin, ecstasy also may bring upon the mid-week blues.

This will go away in time, but it is wise not to do again. Wait until the numbing wears off of both partners before having sex again.

If you have any further questions regarding this topic, please let me know.