NurseElisa
NurseElisa, LPN
Experience:  30 years, critical care, home care, management, coronary care, gastroenterology, sex!
2394417

I need to know How does it take to get

Customer Question

I need to know How long does it take to get Butalbital/apap/caffeine tbtev out of your system
what can I do to cleanse my system in the next 2 days. Must pass a UA test
Category: Health
Expert:  Sarah Rachel replied 10 years ago.

Hello my friend,

There are many cleanses on the market which will cleanse your system, but the fastest one that I know of is activated charcoal. This can be purchased at most health food stores and needs to be started right away. Activated charcoal has been used in the past to cleanse the body after poison has been ingested. It works fast by absorbing all the toxins in your system and flushing them out typically within 24-48 hours you could have a clean system. However this should not be used on a regular basis because it can absorb vital nutrients as well. If you have any questions contact your doctor otherwise this should work. Please le me know if you need additional information.

Take care

Sarah

More info

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/charcoal.html

Sarah Rachel, Nutritional Consultant / Herbalist
Experience: Nutritional Consultant, Herbalist, Natural Health Advocate, Studying to be a Holistic Practitioner
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Is this a barbitute and how long does it usually take to get out of system

My understanding of a barbitute is a drug that acts as a central nervous system depressant. No activated charcoal is not a barbitue, it is a products that absorbs poisons, toxins, drugs and gets them out of your body with the assistance of water. You can buy it at a health food store and it should work in 24 to 48 hours depending on how much you have in your system. It could work even sooner.

Sarah :)

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.
what can I do to cleanse my system in the next 2 days. Must pass a UA test. Is this considered a barbitute
Expert:  NurseElisa replied 10 years ago.
Butalbital a barbiturate. It is detectable in the urine for 1-21 days.

Sarah has given you a good source to help you with this. Increase your fluid intake a great deal as well. Urinate in the morning before the test.

Metabolism of the drug for excretion also depends on your weight, the function of your kidneys and liver as well.

You can read more about this by clicking the underlined text below:

Drug testing

As for "beating" a drug test, we cannot offer information, but here is a web site that will give you more information:

Strategies

If you have any questions regarding this topic, please let me know.
NurseElisa, LPN
Experience: 30 years, critical care, home care, management, coronary care, gastroenterology, sex!