How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask nurse_Dan Your Own Question
nurse_Dan, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 338
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Live Support.
Type Your Health Question Here...
nurse_Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What kind of doctor treats an enlarged Thymus Gland with no

Customer Question

what kind of doctor treats an enlarged Thymus Gland with no signs of Myesthenia Gravis
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  nurse_Dan replied 10 years ago.
I would start with a endocrinologist. They treat problems involving hormones and the glands in the body.

This would be where I would start. I can't think of anyone else who would treat this illness.

Hope this helps.