How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Dre Your Own Question
Dr. Dre
Dr. Dre, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2
Experience:  degree in medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Dre is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was showering and got some face rinser with tiny rock in

Customer Question

i was showering and got some face rinser with tiny rock in my eye and now its hurting.
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Dre replied 10 years ago.
Take your upper eyelid and pull it over the lower one. repeat this a few times.

If this does not help:
Open your eyelids wide. Tilt your head to the side and run cool tap water over the eye for at least 5 minutes.

If the above mentioned does not move the rock then it would be advisable to seek the help of a doctor.

Hope that you get the rock out!!
Have a great day!