How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask 4ren6 Your Own Question
4ren6, Medical Forensics
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 4794
Experience:  Forensics Medical Forensics
Type Your Health Question Here...
4ren6 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Red raised area on his bottom and genitals

Customer Question

red raised area on his bottom and genitals
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  4ren6 replied 10 years ago.

This can present as a rash indeed. This very well may be the cause of condition. I am including a link to children and yeast infections. Note that the rash is indicated. Treatment options are also given.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.