Mary McCartney
Mary McCartney, Educated Consumer
Experience:  I've had more surgery than I can to recount
1270408

Please explain how one can get body aches from eating sugar.

Please explain how one can get body aches from eating sugar. Is there some sort of illness connected with this problem?
Category: Health
Expert:  Mary McCartney replied 11 years ago.
There are many people who believe that sugar is actually an addictive substance, linked to many diseases (besides diabetes), including hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) and Candida (a systemic yeast infection.) Body aches can be a symptom of sugar addiction/allergies. Sugar is found in many foods you would not normally consider an issue. Reading the ingredients on canned and processed foods can be very enlightening. They are listed in order by the highest percentage. High fructose corn syrup is one of the worst offenders in processed foods. It is often found in low fat preparations, since it adds back some of the flavor 'lost' by lowering the fat content.

I have found the information on this webpage to be very helpful.

http://www.livrite.com/sugar1.htm

I hope you find this information helpful.