How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask V. Yetimyan M.D. Your Own Question
V. Yetimyan   M.D.
V. Yetimyan M.D., Doctor
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2829
Experience:  Physician for 20 years with experience in hospital patient care.
Type Your Health Question Here...
V. Yetimyan M.D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ears leak. I have clear fluid, like water, leaking from ...

Resolved Question:

My ears leak. I have clear fluid, like water, leaking from my ears. I have not had a head injury, but I do have allergies. Why is this and do I need to do anything about it? Can't see a doctor as I have no health insurance.
Thank you...
Submitted: 11 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  V. Yetimyan M.D. replied 11 years ago.

You need your ears to be examined to see if you have a ruptured ear drum and to be treated accordingly. You can go to a nonprofit hospital Emergency Room an ask for Charity Care from the receptionist.

Please click the green accept button if my answer is helpful to you. A positive feedback rating and a bonus would be encouraging. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask. Take care , Dr.Yetimyan.

V. Yetimyan M.D. and 3 other Health Specialists are ready to help you