4ren6
4ren6, Medical Forensics
Experience:  Forensics Medical Forensics
796442

I have small puffy spot on my leg, the size of a penny and

I have small puffy spot on my leg, the size of a penny and feels hollow if I push on it. My doctor said if I were famous or my legs were my career he would do something about it. What is it?
Category: Health
Expert:  4ren6 replied 11 years ago.
Personally, without further info on the actual problem I would be out the door to another medical care person. Very unprofessional of him or her to say this to a patient without telling them their thoughts. You may want to get to a good Dermatologist to take a look at it.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to 4ren6's Post: Do you have any guess as to what the bump might be, since the Doctor said it was no big deal?
Expert:  4ren6 replied 11 years ago.
It is hard to see and feel over the internet but if it feels hollow and puffy as you describe you really should see a dermatologist for this. Is there anyway to shoot a small digital .jpeg of it and send it
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to 4ren6's Post: The pic doesn't show it very well. Thanks for the advice. I'm not sure if I reply and click accept at the same time so you might have to send me this e-mail again so I can pay. Thanks
Expert:  4ren6 replied 11 years ago.
I am not sure I understand your post here. Are you sending a picture and did you read the material on the STD I gave.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to 4ren6's Post: I am not sending a picture. What do you mean did I read the material on the STD?
Expert:  4ren6 replied 11 years ago.

I apologize on the STD. This did not and does not pertain to you. I have an electrical storm going on and I am having to reboot and answer questions at the same time...........

The reason for the picture was to better see what you have.

your comment of:The pic doesn't show it very well. Thanks for the advice. I'm not sure if I reply and click accept at the same time so you might have to send me this e-mail again so I can pay. Thanks

This is what I said I do not understand what you mean or what your intentions or needs are at this point.

My suggestion is as the above comment was. You need to have a good dermatologist take a look at this.