How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Your Own Question
Deborah, Nurse (RN)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 3217
Experience:  Registered NP - Multispeciality
Type Your Health Question Here...
Deborah is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How Do I Make My Bigger

Customer Question

How Do I Make My Asshole Bigger
Submitted: 11 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Deborah replied 11 years ago.
You can make an appointment with a colorectal surgeon who will evaluate your anus and ppssibily perform anal dilation (stretching of the anus)

This procedure widens the anal canal if it has become narrowed because of tightness or spasm in the muscles (anal sphincters) that control the opening and closing of the anus. Anal dilation may be done alone or along with surgical removal of hemorrhoids (hemorrhoidectomy).

A general or spinal anesthesia is usually used. The surgeon inserts his or her fingers into the anal canal and gently stretches the sphincter muscles.

Anal dilation is not widely accepted by doctors in the United States as a treatment for hemorrhoids. In fact, some experts believe that the procedure should be abandoned due to excessive risk of complications, including anal incontinence.