Lindie
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert
163146

I am a 64 year old man, have sex 3-5 times per week. The ...

I am a 64 year old man, have sex 3-5 times per week. The last few weeks I've noticed that my erect penis has developed a very sharp curve to the right. Should I be concerned? There is no discomfort and sexual activity is normal.
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 11 years ago.

This may be due to Peyronie's disease, With age there is a decrease in the elasticity of collagen fibers which can also lead to scar tissue.

Weak and poor development of the corpora cavernosa (Spongy tissue) is another cause of penis curvature. The penis consists of spongy tissue called the corpora cavernosa. If the little openings in the spongy tissue on one side of the penis develop to a lesser degree than that on the other side then the lesser-developed side will have stronger blood circulation. This increased blood flow would force the penis head over the furthest point of leverage, causing a curved or banana shaped penis

You can read more about this here

read here

I would however suggest seeing a urologist to confirm.

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don’t forget to click the *accept* button!