Cad
Cad, Doctor of Naprapathy
Experience:  Physcal Therapist, Nurse Assistant
508205

IT FEELS LIKE A TIGHT BRA, I HAVE SHORTNESS OF BREATH JUST

IT FEELS LIKE I AM WEARING A TIGHT BRA, I HAVE SHORTNESS OF BREATH JUST WALKING ACCROS THE ROOM TO GO TO THE BATH ROOM. IT DOESN'T HURT JUST FEELS LIKE THERE IS A WEIGHT ACCROSS MY CHEST RIGHT UNDER MY BREASTS.Optional Information: Female , Age: 58Already Tried: I HAVE HAD 3 SMALL STROKES IN THE PAST 3 YEARS, I AM ON ANTI DEPRESSENTS, LIPTOR, PLAVIX, I TAKE TO PRILSEC ANTI ACID 2 A DAY, I WORK AT A STRESSFUL JOB, CALL CENTER, I GET HEADACHES, THAT THE SAY ARE MIGRANES, CAFFENIE AND ASPRIN RELIEVE IT MOST OF THE TIME. I ALSO AM A SMOKER HALF PACK A DAY

Angina pectoris cause severe paroxysmal pain in the chest often described like a band/tightening around the chest. Associated with an insufficient supply of blood oxygen to the heart. This condition should be ruled out first.

The costovertebral joints is very common cause to difficulty of breathing, neurological sensation(tingling, paralyzing) pain similar to angina pectoris...

Here is a scientific study concerning the joints: The costovertebral joint has been considered a candidate for producing back pain and/or pseudo-angina...

Myofascial dysfunction in the serratus anterior muscle may be another cause. It may cause pain in rest if severe case, difficulty finding a comfortable position or unable to lie on the affected muscle. Pain between the shoulder blade on one side is common.

Patients with serratus anterior myofascial syndrome may report that they are "short of breath" or "can not take a deep breath, it hurts." Finishing a sentence often hard without stopping to breathe. When it is less hyperirritable deep breathing while running may cause a "stitch in the side". Been described to give pain associated with myocardial infarction.

`

If my information was helpful press the accept button. Bonuses and Feedback are duly appreciated! No matter how small, they help my rating and yours!