How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lindie Your Own Question
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5490
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert
Type Your Health Question Here...
Lindie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Gums are receded from teeth and irrated.Optional

Customer Question

gums are receded from teeth and irrated.

Optional Information:
Female , Age: 59

Already Tried:
Submitted: 11 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  CorpsmanUp replied 11 years ago.
Pyrea is sometimes called rotten gum. It is where your gums recede so far that teeth have to be taken out. I actually do not know a whole lot on dental. You should make an appointment with a dentist as soon as possible. This is all the information that I could find. I also believe that Dr. Gupta (another expert) may have more info.
Expert:  Lindie replied 11 years ago.

Not sure what information you are looking for you.

Periodontal Disease (perio)

Periodontics is that specialty of dentistry treatment of diseases of the gum or bone (supporting structure).

Here is a link with photos on this in the stages it occurs.

Read here

Here is another site with additional information as well

Read here

Hope this helps, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don’t forget to click the *accept* button!