Lindie
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Experience:  17+ years, Healthcare Expert
163146

What is the best way to get a sticker out of my foot. It has

Customer Question

What is the best way to get a sticker out of my foot. It has been in there for a couple of months and is now becoming callused. Can put something non it to draw the sticker to the surface. Now I have one in my finger too.

Optional Information:
Female , Age: 39

Already Tried:
digging it out
putting neosporin on it to draw it out
Category: Health
Expert:  Lindie replied 11 years ago.

There is this cream called Ichthammol (it's like a black tar) it is used as a drawing out suave.. it really does work. You can pick it up at any drug store. Just put some on the area cover with band aid and it will draw out what ever you need it to.

Hope this works, If you need anything else please feel free to ask. If you found this helpful don’t forget to click the *accept* button!

Customer: replied 11 years ago.
is there any other remedy, like a home remedy or an old wives tale that might work? What about the neosporin?
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
are there ant home remedies or old wives tales? What about the neosporin?
Expert:  Lindie replied 11 years ago.
I heard once people put bacon fat on it and it would draw it out as well. Neosporin will help with infection. Never heard of it helping with drawing something out. (but it could be possible) Generally your body will reject a foreign object so in return will push it out as well. But depending upon how deep it is you may have to have it physically removed. With it being a couple of months already, I would try the OTC medication and if that doesn't work then you may need to have it removed.
Customer: replied 11 years ago.
Reply to Lindie's Post: I may try that too. thanks for the info