Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  14+ years experience
13568747

My golf garnmin s2 i cannot get the australian courses.

Customer Question

my golf garnmin s2 i cannot get the australian courses
JA: How old is your S2?
Customer: seven years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?
Customer: to get australian courses
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: to play golf with this garmin in australia
Category: GPS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your golf GPS question.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I suggest two measures for this problem:

1. to set the 'home' address of the GPS to an Australian address - if that is possible, even, since postal code differences in format are sometimes an oddly insuperable obstacle to that sort of re-doing of the home location...

and

2. to update the GPS you have, if you can attach it to a computer for that updating - ? - with Garmin Express. It might straighten out the problem, and/or provide (after # 1 is done, if it can be done) Australian golf course maps also.

When dealing with an update for your Garmin device, it is best to simply download, install, and use Garmin Express.

Go to

http://software.garmin.com/en-GB/express.html

and (if you have a Windows PC) click on the big blue Download button at center bottom of the page.

(If you have an Apple, click on the nearby Download for Mac link.)

And download Garmin Express' installer to your computer, save it, then double-click upon it to install Garmin Express.
Then start the program, Garmin Express. Then connect your Garmin device. Then use Garmin Express to update your device.

I hope that this advice helps!

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page (here: https://www.justanswer.com/gps/cfnwj-golf-garnmin-s2-cannot-australian-courses.html ) .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.