GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Just bought a Garmin Approach G8 and it will not deal with…

Customer Question
Just bought a Garmin...

Just bought a Garmin Approach G8 and it will not deal with Club Advice nor will it find TruSwing

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Approach?

I bought it 2 weeks ago at Golf Town

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I played golf with it once only

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.