GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Iam trying to delet some recent destination. Tomtom1605m.

Customer Question
Iam trying to delet...

Iam trying to delet some recent destination

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Tomtom1605m

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Open to recents destination press delete and all it wants to know if i want to delete all

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
6/1/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can only delete them all, not just one sorry.

thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.