GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My earthmate PS40 will not send to gps. Asus U50F 10. Tried…

Customer Question
My earthmate PS40...

My earthmate PS40 will not send to gps.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus U50F 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Tried downloading gps but it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Delorme PN40

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

Tried google firfox microsoft edge

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: GPS
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 21 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 20 days ago

I am not able to locate an 'Earthmate PS40' -- What exactly is it? Also, decide the make/model