GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Garmin S20 watch. There is no option for Measure…

Customer Question
I have a Garmin...

I have a Garmin S20 watch. There is no option for Measure Shot on my watch

Technician's Assistant: How old is your S20?

I bought it from Amazon in February

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I have used it quite a bit to get distances to the green and hazards. That works fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
5/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.