GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

My touch does not work on my garmin rhino gps and id like to…

Customer Question
My touch does not...

My touch does not work on my garmin rhino gps and id like to have your help if i can

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

Garmin rhino 755t

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

It worked for me for about a day then the screen quit working

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
garmin rhino 755t
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.