GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I keep getting an error saying insufficient storage when i…

Customer Question
I keep getting an...

I keep getting an error saying insufficient storage when i try to update my maps and software. i have a magellan roadmate 1470. i just put in a 32 gb sd card

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows and the internet explorer is firefox

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Internet Explorer?

Yesterday

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do
  • Go to the website www.SmartGPSEco.com
  • Create a new account or Login. If you already created an account on www.magellangps.com, you can login with that same username and password.
  • Plug in your unit
  • Follow the instructions to keep your device up-to-date. If you do not see a map update listed for your registered device under the "Updates" tab, this means you already have the latest and greatest map / software version.
I went to smartgpseco.com and after it downloads it goes to install and then it says insufficient storage. I installed a 30 gb SD card and it still says that when I go to install to the gps

How old is the GPS?