GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Can"t update. I been trying to download but won"t connect…

Customer Question
Can"t update Technician's Assistant:...

Can"t update

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?

I been trying to download but won"t connect

Technician's Assistant: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.