GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

3210 says my gsd 22 is missing The gsd22 has a flashing red…

Customer Question
3210 says my gsd...

3210 says my gsd 22 is missing The gsd22 has a flashing red light where it says power on the unit unplug it and plugging it back in goes green then starts flashing red

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Unplugged gsd22 and plugged Back In gps says gsd22 is missing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been shut down for arox one year

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
5/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.