GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

How do I brighten my. Go 60. Nothing because I cain,t it on…

Customer Question
How do I brighten...

How do I brighten my tom tom

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Go 60

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing because I cain,t it on my unit

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am looking up specific info for your particular model, a few more minutes please...

Look for a button that looks like a circle with a crescent moon in it... tap on that button to brighten the screen for daytime driving (in which greater brightness is better for viewing.) The crescent moon means 'night mode'.

Or go to Settings

Appearance

Brightness

Day Brightness.

- If this answers your question, please rate my answer using the five-star interface at the top of the JustAnswer question page .... A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.