GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Just unboxed and i've had it charging now for about 3 hours…

Customer Question
Just unboxed and i've...

Just unboxed and i've had it charging now for about 3 hours but it keeps poworing down and shutting off does it need more time ?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your GPS when you try charging it? Does the screen change at all?

Yes it says usb connected

Technician's Assistant: Has there been any damage to your GPS recently?

Just bought it it is a refurbished unit is this an indicator of something amiss ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Will there be a charge just to know if i got a bum unit ?

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: GPS
5/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 27 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Sure do
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
What ever happened to my 1 week trial ?
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 24 days ago

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
For an additional cost ?
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 22 days ago

No to explain how the payment process works