GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a garmin vivoactive br. I cant read the…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a garmin vivoactive br. I cant read the time at night. Brightness is all the way up in backlight settings. There has to be something I can do!

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Vivoactive?

3 days old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I went to settings on device and set backlight to 9, which is highest. Plugged into laptop and synced with garmin express also.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

The brightness is actually a very common complaint about the Vivoactive and it is not a setting that you are missing. You should be able to read the time if you touch the screen at night but a lot of users ended up returning the watch due to this exact issue.