GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a auto multimedia kenwood pn dnx571tr in my motor…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a auto multimedia kenwood pn dnx571tr in my motor home. mfg in 2015 i think works good . i am tryin to update the garmin firmware and it says i have to have the sd card to do that. when i wnt to remove the card from the unti , guess what? there is no sd card in it for garmin!!! what do I do. this is a 2017 allegro 33aa red motor home by tiffin motor homes . thanks

Technician's Assistant: How old is your PN DNX571TR?

2015 i think

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood?

I do not have a sd card in the unit!!! i must have to update thee garmin firmware. do you understand. Go to garmin update and you will see i have to have the sd card!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: GPS
5/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

how do I get a garmin sad card for my bus. Not one in it

What is the model of the Garmin?

If you would look on the note sent to you you could see . It is 2015. All I need to know is how to get an sd card from garmin. The help desk was no help and she sent me here while I thought I would be talking to a garmin technical person. I’ve done the research. There is no micro San disc in the unit . It is a 2017 motor home allegro red bought new from lazy daysctampa in August of 2017. Model is dnx571tr

2015 is the year of the unit. What is the model?

No my question is very simple thanks snywsy

OK

No just send this chat back to garmin ps

We cannot send it to Garmin.

You will need to contact them