GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I have a Vivoactive watch and I can't get it to change to…

Customer Question
I have a Vivoactive...

I have a Vivoactive watch and I can't get it to change to daylight savings time

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Vivoactive?

I have had it for 2 1/2 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I don't know what to do? I have recharged..I have turned the power off that's all I kow

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
4/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.