GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Need to up date. Garmin dezl. Just hooked up to computer.

Customer Question
Need to up date ...

Need to up date

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin dezl

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Just hooked up to computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Need for truck routs thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
last update 2014
can i get ph #
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can use Garmin Express to update your Garmin Dezl:

https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=7345

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------