GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I would like to exchange my order to xxl .please give me a…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to exchange my order to xxl .please give me a call at8312623515.thank you.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your XXL?

Just got it yesterday.it is a large to small for me.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your TomTom?

Yes thats why i want xxl.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.