GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Clip on back is lost.fell of on course and could not find…

Customer Question
Clip on back is...

Clip on back is lost.fell of on course and could not find it. can it be replaced ? it is my wifes and now will not let me use mine, it was a christmas present

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

It is a golf buddy voice 2. not sure who made it. thought it was golf buddy. i got it a dicks sporting goods

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

We charge it and have to but in pocket and take it out to read yardage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

Now that is the only problem mine is great

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you can get a replacement clip by contacting GolfBuddy at

https://help.golfbuddyglobal.com/contactus.asp

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------