GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

Do I need to purchase a sd card to update my garmin gps that…

Customer Question
Do I need to...

Do I need to purchase a sd card to update my garmin gps that I bought 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

S/n is 58c072224

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Well its well it has the 2005 maps and I wanted it to udate the new maps

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

No, you do not need to purchase a SD card unless the device is low on space.

You can update your Garmin GPS maps using Garmin Express:

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/software/express

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------