GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I currently have an account with three gps in it and I just…

Customer Question
I currently have an...

I currently have an account with three gps in it and I just bought another one

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Garmin

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

I registered the new one I thought the day after I bought it but haven't been able to get into my other three are registered on. I tried to use the password ***** have always had to get into the account to see if it was registered or not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to make a new password ***** it came back and said my email address would have to be changed. I only have one email address and have been with garmin for several years and .I need help to get this mess straightened up cause right now I .' kinda frustrated and ready

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.