GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I cannot charge the battery and i want to get my data file…

Customer Question
I cannot charge the...

I cannot charge the battery and i want to get my data file off of it. What do i need to do

Technician's Assistant: Did you try charging your GPS from a different power source (e.g. from a wall socket or from your computer)?

Yes computer and other cables also

Technician's Assistant: Are you using the charger that came with your GPS, or an aftermarket charger?

Gps charger

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want to get the files from an old gps to a new one

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: GPS
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of your gps?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Garmin Nuvi 2455LMT
No I don’t want to call you

You have to replace the battery and get it working in order to get the data file from it.

The link below contains a battery and the tools and instructions you need in order to do that.

https://www.amazon.com/Replacement-Garmin-Nuvi-2455-Installation/dp/B007JF2GPG

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.