GPS

GPS repair problems? Ask a GPS technician for answers ASAP

I just updated my golf buddy it said to reboot. If I unplut…

Customer Question
I just updated my...

I just updated my golf buddy it said to reboot. If I unplut from computer, turn off, and then turn back on is that considered a reboot?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your GPS?

Gof Buddy

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your GPS?

I connected to my computer and downloaded the upates from the website. Everything went fine. It instructed me to reboot. My question is: if I turn it off and turn it back on is that considered a reboot?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: GPS
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Can you answer the question?

Yes, if you power off the Golf Buddy then power it back on then that is a reboot but you need to make sure that you are actually powering it off and not just pressing the button for a second and it shows a blank screen. To make sure that it reboots by holding down the power button for about 20 seconds.